We’re so excited to welcome Spring!! We’ve had several beautiful sunny days here in Maine, it’s like 64 degrees!! So with warm weather we are so delighted to get back into eating salads & enjoying our smoothies!! Can’t forget beach days!! Here’s a salad idea for you to try, that is delicious & healthy!!
- Olivia’s Organic 50/50 Blend Baby Spinach/Spring Mix
- 1 diced Roma Tomato
- 1/2 Cup diced Avocado
- 1/3 cup Garbanzo Beans
- Diced onions-desired amount
- Chopped or crushed almonds- optional but so much better to top everything off & add crunch!
- Asian Sesame with Ginger & Soy dressing
How to put your salad together
- Start out with a bed of lettuce
- Add tomatoes, onions, avocado & garbanzo beans
- Add dressing & top with almonds!!
This is a very large salad for one, so you can always share & use as a side with a sandwich or pasta meal!! Yummy!!
*almonds are not pictures here…
Thanks for visiting, Hope you’re also enjoying this lovely Spring weather!! Have a wonderful day!!
You must log in to post a comment.